Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hooked

My cute little tiger is finally walking. I had been updating about him taking steps since Mr Liow came home on 3rd December but he still preferred to crawl. Walking was extracurriculum activity.

Each day, we watch him take more steps and get better at moving on 2s. He walks like an elderly.

Whenever we go out since his first steps, he will patiently stick his cute little feet out and let me take as long as I need to put his shoes on him. He knows that with shoes on, he can walk! And he walks, holding our hands and pulling us wherever he wants to go.

For the past weekend, he seems to have gotten a kick out of walking. He shook my hand off his and walked by himself at the airport on last Fri.

And he walked, following AN and Ryanne around the house on Saturday.

And all over my SIL's house on Sunday after Yen Li's bb bash in the afternoon.

And he walked.

And he smiles. Cute. Hehe.

These were taken after his walk-about-to-mess-up-the-house marathon. He was finally tired!





No comments:

Post a Comment