Friday, January 13, 2012

Change or stay?


AN's school fees have gone up. In view of ER's education next year, I wonder if we should let them both continue with Shekinah.

AN loves her classmates and teachers. She's been learning well and I like how clean the school is. But to have them both there, it's exceptionally draining financially.

It won't be easy going to a new school and making new friends. I wonder if it's me or will AN miss her classmates so much she will not enjoy school elsewhere.

I'm still thinking about PLMC's pre-education. Quality of lessons will be compromised, but she will learn more about God. She needs that because I'm in no position to teach her. I'm struggling to behave myself too.

If she starts next year, there will be less chance to bond with new friends. And I look forward to her graduation performance with Shekinah too.

Else, she will remain in Shekinah and I'll enrol ER in PLMC for N1 next year. Anyway, as advised by Ms Sue, it's advisable for K2 students to remain in school full day to because lessons will stretch bringbeyond the few hours now. If so, I'll have the flexibility of time to bring ER to and from school.

Then again, I thought of going to work full time because expenses will be doubled. If they do not study at the same place, I will need to be around. Moreover, will I b able to get a job that pays well enough to justify leaving my kids?

Oh my goodness, why did we choose Fernvale to live in, where no birds lay eggs..

No comments:

Post a Comment