Tuesday, January 3, 2012

K ONE!


AN had just left for school. She is in K1 now. There's going to be more school work from now on.

Also, I'm trying to stop AN from relying on her training pants at night now. I'm probably one of the few Singaporean mum to train her baby to stay off diaper at this ripe old age of 4 years (or 5 as of 2012).

I couldn't sleep the whole night, having to take her to the restroom every hour from midnight to 4am and worrying she would pee on the bed in between the hours.

She did fine for 1st few nights. No accidents and no actual need to wake up hourly to pee.

Now it's a routine of abt 1.5 hrs to 2 hrs in between toilet sessions till about 5am. She should have emptied her bladder by then.

There was an accident last night though, so I have more stuff to wash but it's ok. I only have to wash. It's tougher on her because she couldn't have proper rest these few nights coz of the frequent trips to the toilet.

She drinks milo with milk before sleep now. That's 240mls of fluid in her system, sometimes more. She's addicted to milo and if she tries to skip that, she will not be able to sleep and either Mr Liow or I will have to get up to make her some, by midnight.

If she can skip that, I'm sure there'll be no problem for her to stay dry...

But that means less calorie intake for her...

Dilemma.

Guess I'll just carry her to the toilet so she doesn't need to wake up till she's seated. poor girl was a zombie this morning..

No comments:

Post a Comment