Monday, January 16, 2012

School For Thoughts?

So here I am, planning for ER's school. Why so early? I've learnt my lesson. Cannot sit and apply for a school, thinking there will definitely be a place for him. Took us months of being on wait list and NO REPLY FROM ANY OF THOSE PRESCHOOLS when we came,back from Tucson and wanted to enrol AN in a preschool.

Shekinah was a blessing. They newly shifted to right below my parents' place and had just that ONE place for her. So without giving a second thought, in she went. And it had been a good year.

I'm contemplating investing the same amount we pay for her to be in childcare on other enrichment options. Similar, but not on half a day basis. It's costly if we look at how these lessons cost the same for only 2 hours and only 2-3times a week but the same amount is paid by term instead of monthly.

We will benefit with better focus on academic in 2 hours or so, and more free time (at home and for everything else instead of spending her whole morning in school).

And that will also be for ER.

Let's hear from those schools and I'll do a comparison.

Been up since 3am and I can't sleep, worrying about this issue and AN's night potty.

Hehe.

I pray I don't always make wrong moves and I'll make wise decisions so the kids benefit in time to come.

I secretly (now, not so secret anymore) hope to have them by my side a little longer before they grow up and not need me anymore. We do not really need to put them in childcare.

No comments:

Post a Comment