Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Quotes





MIL got this somewhere. It's a pack of q & a cards, in line with the "Dads For Life" campaign a while ago, targeted at forging stronger ties between fathers and their kids.

Truth is, asian dads generally put more emphasis on providing for the family. That's especially true with my dad's generation and before.

Dads are important in the lives of their children. In this "I-everything" age, it's easier to sit our kids beside us while we play games and they watch, or pass them the tablet while we get some moments of peace.

Not that it's wrong. But we need quality time with the kids.

Found a number of inspiring quotes but didn't have time to properly go through with my little tiger trying to grab my cards. Managed to get a picture of only one.

Not just for dads, I'd say.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment