Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Zyrtec to my rescue!

It suddenly occurred to me that since my hives are symptoms of an allergy, Zyrtec should be able to help give me some relief. I had wanted to go see a doctor but it's been a long day with ER's checkup and jab yesterday, besides the regular stuff.

So I itched the whole day, but I'm thankful that my face was spared! Hehe.

Zyrtec took about an hour or so to kick in. By the time  the kids knocked out at 10pm, I wasn't itching much anymore. In about another hour, I noticed my bumps receding.

Thank God for Zyrtec! And thank God it's me (instead of the little ones) who needed the Zyrtec which had been sitting in the fridge for a long long long time. It's embarrassing though, because I thought this is more likely to occur in little children.

No comments:

Post a Comment