Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 4

ER was fine yesterday. He was in a happier mood and didn't throw up. He didn't eat much but had 3/4 of his usual milk intake.

We managed to wake up at 8.30am this morning. I gave him fresh milk which he finished fast.

I'm unwell though. Cant say exactly why. I threw up once last evening and felt better after. While at my parents' place, the discomfort came back.

We went home and slept a little earlier, at 9.30pm.

Mr Liow was so sweet. He came over to our room to bring AN to the toilet in the middle of the night. I was knocked out by Diamenate (Diamente) but constantly got woken by the little boy who would whine when he's out of his comfortable sleeping area.

I'm still feeling dizzy. ER will be watching lots of TV today while I rest. I can't do much, just had another anti-nausea pill that didn't indicate "may cause drowsiness" but feel drowsy nonetheless.

Poor baby, mummy's going to neglect you today.


Updated: ER had total of 400 cals from milk today. Nothing much from food as usual, except for a few pieces of fried carrot cake that my father got me. I'm happy he had interest in my food. Any food. I gave him potato chips when he asked for some. He didn't want much tho.

He's having runny nose now, since morning. Hope it's because of the dirty air and not another virus.

As for me, I couldn't eat. Each time I tried, the food came back up an hour later. :(

I think it's iron deficiency. Suddenly got reminded by Shirl and recalled what Pam said about keeping our iron in check after she got hospitalized for the same, and she didn't even know.

No comments:

Post a Comment