Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tired

It's time of the month for the second time.

sigh....

And I'm so extremely tired.

Had been feeling giddy past 2 mornings and couldn't get up to prepare AN for school. Good thing Mr Liow is always available to help (and it's funny when AN came home telling me: "Miss Sue asked if daddy tied my hair today. Lol!)

Along with giddiness, I have cramps, nausea, lethargy and I'm feeling so sleepy :( I had terrible cramps before my first pregnancy but after AN was born, my monthly affair was rather painless. The same body can experience such different symptoms.

I'm reading with ER in the room, hoping to get him to nap early (and wake up early). I need to lie down too.

Nap is actually too early at this hour coz he woke up at 9.30am. I gave up trying to wake him up earlier coz I was so tired myself. And I had plans to bring him to the library after breakfast.

Probably I will after his nap (and hopefully some light snacks).

If WE can wake up at 2pm, that will be perfect. Snack, and go out!

.......I feel so dead today. Weak and feverish...but no fever :(

No comments:

Post a Comment