Friday, September 21, 2012

Ear Wax



This is one of the few things that I do despite baby books recommending not to: I dig my kids ears.

ER saw me doing it with AN couple of months back and wanted to have his ears dug too. He couldn't keep still back then, so I pretended to dig.

This time, he saw me digging my own ears and pleaded: "dig ears!"

He volunteered to lie down immediately, so I started to pretend again.

He laid down really still and I saw wax inside, so I dug a little further than usual (usual = outside the ear). This boy loved the session so much he didn't move an inch.

I did both ears and he kept asking for more, lying down without any movements besides his mouth, asking for more.

I showed him his wax, and did all sorts of wierd things to get him to forget about the digging.

In pic: My baby's wax over 2 years, other than those which fell over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment