Monday, September 24, 2012

HATE SELFISH PEOPLE (PART 2)


I'm not finished.

Some selfish comments are just too extraordinary to forget:

One more:

Photo taking time!

We took a picture together first (Mr Liow, me and our kids. 4 of us.)

Then he waved to our folks to join us for the second photo.

Empress sarcastically joked: "We are family too? I thought you only want your own picture of the 4 of you." And she laughed.

There was an awkward silence. The guys then went "uhhh......" To break that moment of awkwardness...

Empress must go first. Too bad, she only acts like one, but not respected as one.

Here's another:

Since my parents were going to Chinatown to see the lightup, Empress also got interested. She casually suggested (while mum and I were packing and her, just yakking away): "Maybe after YJ comes back from his soccer game this evening, YOU (she wants me to TELL him when it's her own wish...make me the bad guy?) ask him to drive us there too."

My mum then replied that it would be crowded. Difficult to drive in there for sure. I too commented that driving in will be near impossible but we can take the NEL there. She then gave a disgusted look and went: "So hot and stuffy. If go by foot, I rather not go." And she walked in to refrigerate her bobochacha without a second word.

Such spoilt behavior.....

I wanted to rant to Mr Liow but I see no more need to. I don't want to sicken him with my constant negativity towards her but I really am sicken by how highly she thinks of herself, deservingly.

I would still let the kids bond with her of course. She is grandma. I just wish AN will stop behaving bossy and obnoxious like her after all these 'bonding'

Even AN tells me: "Nai nai keeps scolding the auntie. The auntie very stupid and slow."

What bad influence! I told AN that auntie has endless things to do and clean. AN replied yes, and that auntie cannot finish everything so soon.

I hate the way AN behaves at tones because I see her unreasonable behaviors in my baby.

It is hate.

Very detrimental to my relationship with AN, I know. But how??

HOW?

No comments:

Post a Comment