Saturday, September 1, 2012

Waste of Her Time


We went out for a few hours to get some stuff done.

ER threw up milk for breakfast (I gave more after he was done), slept past lunch (argh! He can really sleep....) And threw up whatever tiny amount he had at 3pm. I gave him milk after that. By the time he finished at 5pm, I felt relieved..

Mr Liow went to fetch his mum after work. She came earlier today at 7pm to help watch over ER. There was still food for ER (because he didn't eat earlier), so I told his mum that she could feed him if she wanted.

She did and was giving him the very last spoonful when my mum and AN came back. Mum took AN to the library.

Apparently, according to his mum (who appeared really pissed that my mum and AN came back at the wrong time..), ER started crying when he saw his sister and threw everything up (AGAIN!)

As she recounted the scenario to me, she shut her eyes and looked away as a sign of displeasure, repeating: "They shouldn't have come back at that time. It wasn't easy to feed him. What a waste of my time...."

She was upset ER wasted her time. Upset that my mum brought AN back at the wrong time, causing him to throw up. And wasted her precious TV and sms time!

She didn't believe when we told her ER throws up easily. She assumes I do not 'force' him to eat.

Yeah! Force him lor. And conveniently blame my mum and AN. She insisted ER could have finished that last mouthful if they returned later.

Like as if my mum knew that was going to happen and brought AN just to make ER cry and puke.

It's never her fault. I'm not even blaming anyone and SHE had to point fingers. Who is she? She didn't even put in a single effort to care for him, only till recently when we had to be out with the baby once in a while for some matters.

ER threw up on her once and she was already so upset, to the extent of exclaiming that was a waste of her time.

Am not going to waste her precious time (idling). I feed my own son.

No comments:

Post a Comment