Monday, September 3, 2012

"Now I realise the problem of breast feeding"

What a downright brainless discovery!

I know countless mums who do not breastfeed and have children who are clingy to them. Because THEY ARE THEIR MUMS! And some breastfed children who are independent.

She assumes my kids are so clingy because I nurse them and FINALLY, she found A problem with breastfeeding, since I started 5 years ago!

Good job. You finally found the cause of a natural bond between a mother and her children and blames it on breastfeeding!

You just brought your level of ignorance to a new high!

Congratulations!

And hurray to discovering this piece of important information at the mOst appropriate timing during which my son is hating food and announcing your great find!

You are beyond my amazement!

2 comments:

  1. Can u put a "like" button for me to click on! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I'd love to post that on FB but decided to save it for when and if there's a need to wage a war.

    Simi lousy discovery...she said this was after hearing from her friend whose DIL is also nursing.

    I've so many non-nursing friends whose kids cling to them. I used to cry when my mum went to work. I can still recall how cheated I felt when she put me to bed and sneaked off to work.

    It's BOND! Which is sadly, missing in her own relationship with her kids (according to herself)...

    Which is more of a tragedy?

    ReplyDelete