Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Eating Again


It's back to normal. Normal for ER is small appetite and tiny meals with milk in morning and before bedtime. Eating little feels so trivial now that he's no longer throwing up, or even gagging.

So, he had been unable to eat, not unwilling to eat for the past 2-3 weeks. Bad mummy misread his signs.

He's drinking milk again, ready for more with each scoop till he slows down, indicating he's almost full. He's accepting meals we offer too.

What's more, he shows interest in snacking. He points to whatever snacks he sees on the table and goes "um! Eat!" and eats them offered. He doesn't eat a lot, maybe a coupe of bits, but that is bonus for me. I'm more than contented.

But he's still not a strong chewer this food accumulates in his mouth. I learnt from a friend that I can wait for him to outgrow this. And from AN, this its true.

I'm happy the way it is improving!

Thank God for the change!

No comments:

Post a Comment