Sunday, September 9, 2012

I Miss Mt A

I'm home, and missing the peace in the hospital. Lol!

Reality bites. My boy is coughing and having runny nose. Must be the bad air that's irritating his sensitive system. If not for Flixotide, he should be in worse shape now.

While in my absence, the mums had a good time enriching each other about how we (not we. I'm main caretaker, so they are pointing at ME!) do not feed ER.

They are so smart. They actually could tell that I want to starve my son to death.
(updated Sunday, 15 Sept: MIL commented that she felt heartache that ER hadn't been eating but she added that my mum said I had been feeding him and feeling the pressure worse because of it. I love my mum. She actually defended me. She wasn't the one bad mouthing me!)

And MIL is so good at taking care of ER that he's so bony after just 2 days despite claiming that he ate a lot. And he's even unwell now.

Logical side of me knows these are environmental factors, but since she enjoys pointing finger at my 'incompetence', I'd like to see how competent she is.

Apparently, I can keep the house in shape while caring for ER. Even with Mr Liow at home with her, housework hadn't been done (till MY mum washed my laundry this morning, and cleaned the sticky oily kitchen after SHE whipped up a feast yesterday without cleaning up).

I don't blame Mr Liow. I blame the one who points fingers and thinks I do a lousy job when she can't even do half of what I can with Mr Liow at home and I do it all by myself while he's away at work.

I'm glad MIL is away in JB now enjoying herself (she won't halt her holiday for us one lah! In fact when Mr Liow asked her for help on Friday, she was hesitant and reminded him that she would be going away...nothing new. When she came, she was upset that I had to fall sick at such a time..)

The last thing I want after being discharged, is to have her ask me why my son eats so well when she cooks (who knows if real...) and not eat for the past few weeks that I had most problems with. Maybe I should ask her how come ER became so skinny after 2 days, although she claims he ate.

Don't interrogate me when you have no standards yourself .....

Updated at 11pm: Her holiday is a one day trip. And she made it seem like a 14 days tour to Europe. She called to ask about us the moment she touched down. That was so kind of her and I am really mean because I totally found that fake.





No comments:

Post a Comment