Friday, September 7, 2012

Missing The Kids

AN just called me from home and asked me how I felt. I had a short 10 mins chat with her and felt better. I missed them, her especially.

I love her voice over the phone, so sweet, demure and polite. Both our mums are around to help with the kids. My mum actually thought she would leave first because MIL said she could handle them. When I asked about the grandmas, my sweet girl volunteered: "I don't know but I'll go check now."

She reported that "ER cried twice but he didn't cry until he throw up". Sets my heart at ease.

I told her I'm on drips, like I was when we were in Tucson. She promised she will be the brave girl like last time and behave till I come home. And I assured her that I'm sure she will.

Omg....

I miss my baby girl. Like I missed her so much I cried while giving birth to ER.

My tea break


My first meal in 3 days, provided I don't throw up again.

I miss fried hokkien noodles! I miss real food... And I won't get any until Dr approves it because my stomach is not ready. *sob*


Updated @ 8pm:


My dinner. I LOVE Mt A's food, even fish porridge. And I got it. Lol!

Had no appetite and had only half of it, and half of the spinach. So far so good. I'm not nauseating.

Mr Liow just left. ER is at home crying now. Heartbreaking....I can hear him crying "mummy" from here.

*sob*

Other than that, I am at peace. For once, I'm away from any commotion.

I hope it's not dengue, as tested positive for. My blood pressure has stabilised. I think one night of peace is good enough.









No comments:

Post a Comment