Monday, May 7, 2012

Countdown: 6 days


Mr Liow "tango-ed" (v-cam) with us at 11am (8pm in Phoenix. I'll never forget. Hehe). He reached the inn at Phoenix, FINALLY! Let's count....36 hrs, including transit and waiting.

36 hours! Didn't we all survive that number of hours 2 years ago? How did we do that? How did Baileys and Maen do that? And Maen had no water to drink because her bottle couldn't stop leaking and we realized too late.

(My) Strong babies. They do not have to go through that ever again.

Glad Mr Liow survived the flight. Each time he travels, I'll worry about his slip disc. He had been feeling a little sore at that affected site since the volleyball game some weeks back. Not terrible pain but it didn't feel normal.

How's it being away this far, for us? Lol! As if we are suffering. Was terribly bored yesterday, so AN and I got productive! We completed some worksheets she missed in school when she was on M.C. (her teacher returns us past month's work and a progress summary first Fri of each month). And we finished a few units in her Maths and English assessment books.

I gave her time to watch Mickey Mouse (classics from my old collection), and boredom set in after the show ended. She went ahead to practice writing her Chinese characters.

Lol!

That was yesterday.

She has school today, so time passed relatively fast.

I brought her to have her passport photo taken (Pei: the self-taken one didn't pass. Lol! Fringe covered brows, background not white, uneven lighting), did some grocery shopping and enjoyed each other's company without the cute little monkey.

Both are resting now. It'll be dinner, relax, and then good-night soon.

More to be done tomorrow: I'll have to open a CDA account for AN at the bank, go home to scan her photo and re-send it to ICA, get ER's diapers (Pampers is on sale at Cold Storage! $35.90 for 2 packs!)

On Wednesday, I'll probably make my way down to sign ER up for Ingenious. To my Finance Dept: I balanced the options and thought we'd try Igenius because subsequent signups are cheaper than MyGym. And it's on promo now. If no good, we can always switch, right? Or simply stop.

I know I'm fickle-minded but it's all for the kids!

Lol!

Will update you again if I have time or interesting things happen later.

Location : 121A Rivervale Dr,

No comments:

Post a Comment