Thursday, May 10, 2012

Countdown: 3 days

I need to master this



My mum is a wonderful mum because she saw us as kids and mainly, she laughs a lot (despite being grumpy often due to other factors).

I struggle with her more so now in the way we bring up the young ones. She does things her way because she doesn't know mine.

Reflecting back on each days' events, I appreciate her much much more than I am frustrated with our differences.

I need to master those on the list. It's achievable because no one taught my mum to love us that way. She did it naturally. The only thing that was not on her list was telling us she loves us. She shows it in the things she does for us and leaves it to us to interpret them.

She's not perfect, but I won't be able to find myself a better mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment