Saturday, May 19, 2012

Stronger Now


AN is still falling sick, too often in my opinion but she is stronger now. Thank God! Her high temperature goes up but hardly hits 38°c since about half a year ago? And she recovers relatively fast, in less than a week.

This time, she barely burned up to 37.6°c (yesterday), went back to normal few hours later, and stopped coughing in about 4 days (no coughing today). Her runny nose is now gone too. Her appetite wasn't the least but affected. I can't be more thankful!

ER is now experiencing the full blow of those flu-like symptoms. He hasn't stopped coughing and dripping mucus today. And his temperature is at 38°c now.

My only few consolation is, he's not wheezing, not panting too extremely, and is accepting medicines (AN NEVER USED TO allow us to give her medicines, but then again, she never suffered from bronchitis too..).

When ER was younger, the bronchitis hit that same day he showed flu-like symptoms. It's day 2 this time and although he is very uncomfortable, signs of bronchitis is still not showing up (cross fingers).

He can't really eat though. He's busy coughing.

MIL says she'll skip a day of church tomorrow to take care of him when we bring AN for classes (or I'll bring her and Mr Liow stays home. We'll see.) For once, some help there.

Poor baby. Please be well soon ok?

Sidenote: AN gave me her big bolster to hug, so I did.  minutes later, she asked: "mummy, do you want to hug my bolster?" I said yes. She then rephrased her question: "mummy, do you want to hug my bolster or me?"

Lol!

Isn't the answer obvious, baby? Of course mummy wants to hug you more than I want to hug the bolster!

No comments:

Post a Comment