Friday, May 25, 2012

Darling AN


I was probably paranoid last night about the kids having  fever.

Before they turned in, I kissed them both and both felt warm! Took their temperature and AN was at 37.6°c while ER was 37.4°c.

Not fever, but it's not common either.

I then spent the whole night feeling them for fever, thinking they felt warm and taking their temperature.

ER didn't sleep well. He flipped around a lot (like he usually does at the start and peak of his bronchitis), had to suckle to sleep and wouldn't let go. When he did because he flipped away, he got up whining sleepily.

AN usually sleeps through his screams.whenever he its sick but she woke up asking me to sleep with her last night (in the toddler bed). I did when ER went back to sleep.

In no time, he woke up looking for me again and thank God AN was sleeping by then.

The whole time, I was randomly taking their temperature. No fever, thank God again!

By now, I am exhausted and having a little headache. Mr Liow had to help me prepare AN for school and they just left.

Before they did, my Thing One baby came in to check on me quietly (trying not to wake Thing Two baby). She stroked my face, took my phone from beside me and put it far away facing down before gently saying: "Mummy, you need to stop using your phone today because, look? You are sick now." She went on to feel my forehead and told me I need to rest properly before ER wakes up and finally left the room with her "I love you" sign.

Felt so loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment