Sunday, May 13, 2012

My New Glasses



I loved my previous pair of metallic glasses but they disappointed me the most. It became loose after only a couple of months and I mean really loose. It's so loose that I only have to face down and it slips off my face with me even moving.

It threatens to fall into the toilet bowl everytime I wipe AN's butt after her poop session. I have enough. And ER encouraged me to get a new pair by flattening it one day.

So I got another pair. I don't care if I look good in it anymore. I just need to be able to see so that I don't feed my family dirty food. Lol! Of course, I don't want to look ugly.

Amazingly, my eyesight IMPROVED! Once upon a time, I was 320 in both eyes, then 270. Now I'm 200 in my left and 250 in my right! But I have Astigmatism and it's new.

These comes with old age, huh?

So, here I am with my new glasses (my autospell changed 'glasses' to 'diseases'. lol!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment