Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Not getting better


He should look better now but isn't. He's not eating, drank but threw up because the thick phlegm in his airway is not giving way. I'm worried about him when he tries hard to cough his phlegm away and catch his breath, and his non-food intake.

Sick babies are grouchy babies. He's been crying more than usual too. The only thing that makes hin happy constantly, is having AN home. When she's home, he follows her and everything she does and is a cheerful boy again.

I've not mentioned yet, that AN comforts him when I'm firm with him. She asks me not to be fierce with him coz he's still young. She accepts that I have to start correcting him and then turns to him assuring him: "It's ok, mummy's not scolding you. Dont cry, jie jie love."

He knows she loves him and whenever he's sad, or not being allowed to do something, he cries pitifully and starts looking for her to hug him.

Very cute. Lol!

Back to the flu-like thing. I hope it goes away soon. He should be, judging from how it didn't bloom into the usual big-deal-panting-and-breathlessness bronchitis, he shouldn't be looking worse than he did during weekend.

I'm glad I'm still nursing each time he's unwell. Dairy products creates phlegm but he has no appetite for food. Where is he going to get calories, or more,importantly, something to line his stomach to prevent gastric pains? Do babies get gastric pain?

Please recover soon baby. You deserve to be well and enjoy exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment