Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Thing One







AN decided that I should not call her 'jie jie' few months back. Instead, she wants to be my Thing One (from Cat in the Hat) baby.

I forgot to put her bottle in the school bag before waving goodbye and poor Mr Liow had to bring her back up to get it.

Her eyes sparkled as she smiled so sweetly when she saw me standing outside the lift with her bottle. And she exclaimed "mummy!". It's almost nothing special but I realised I miss that sparkle and as she grows up, I'll probably never see that again. I better treasure it.

That said, my boy just whispered "mummy", wrapped his legs around my thigh and I'm now his bolster.

Mummyhood gets overwhelming at times but children are indeed blessings. As were Baileys and Maen :)

Here's my pretty princess in her music classes for us to reminisce when we grow old.

No comments:

Post a Comment