Monday, May 21, 2012

Dirty IS Dirty


AN was having lunch in a bowl GRANDMA washed before we came back. Soon after, I noticed black flaky stuff all around the bowl and stopped AN from eating further!

@%)(&$)#@#)(?";%()>°#@?

She had the decency to insist "can't be dirty la. I washed the bowl myself. The inside is clean."

Hey! I'm not interested to find out if the bowl was clean inside by allowing AN to continue eating and then see if she gets tummyache after that. Moreover it was so dirty on the outside no one will believe the inside was clean LOR!

After SHE finished her lunch, she washed her utensils which I noticed, wasn't properly washed again. I had to bring it to her to show and prove to her that she really needs to be careful when washing the dishes..........!

To think she was offended earlier when I stopped AN from eating off the dirty bowl. Would she eat off a dirty bowl??? She'd have flipped if it was the helper who washed it!

Please leh, I have young children in the house... or just leave the washing to me. It's ok, I'll wash. I don't want my kids to get stomachache!

And the fact is there to be seen. She could SEE the bowl was dirty! So why was she offended that I stopped AN from using it!!??

What sort of a human are you??

No comments:

Post a Comment