Friday, May 11, 2012

Funny Dream


AN giggled in middle of the night and I thought she was dreaming something funny. She giggled for like, 5 mins and those giggles were ticklish. Lol!

Was wondering how her giggles didn't wake herself up when she suddenly opened her eyes and looked at me (it scared me at that moment). She then continued giggling while describing her dream: "Mummy, you know what? I dreamt of something funny *uncontrollable giggles* daddy cut all his hair *brought her hands up to her hair as if saying daddy was combing the bald head in the dream, signed 'drive' with both hands in the air holding an imaginary steering wheel* and daddy boomed."

Wasn't much of a description with those incomplete sentences involving more giggles than anything else but that moment was funny, not just for her but me as well.

She smiled and then drifted back to sleep while randomly giggling .

Nothing related:

I ignored her a while ago for pushing a toy off my hands when I was trying to cheer her up because ER destroyed a formation she set up with dominos.

She was very sad and pleaded while repeatedly apologizing: "Mummy, I'm still young. I don't know what is right and what is wrong. I don't like to make you angry."

I melted at "I don't know what is right and wrong"...

She explained that she played a game with nai nai and they found it funny to sweep things off each others' hands then. I explained that was playing. She was upset when she swept that toy off my hands while I was cheering her up. That was more like a tantrum.

She insisted she was playing and didn't know she was frowning, and cried saying she thought she was playing with me.

I overreacted, I guess. Was glad we cleared things up, and I'm glad she reminded me that she is still not able to tell right from wrong, situations that are clear to adults. I have to remember.

My baby girl..

No comments:

Post a Comment