Wednesday, April 6, 2011

1st Job

Meeting the friend who's in the wedding planning business and her client this Fri to discuss a wedding lunch in May.

This is likely my 1st job after so long.

I was hesitant to take it up because I was worried about the kids, mainly ER. I didn't even dare to commit to the Friday discussion because of the little boy. He has been a little cranky these few days and he has NEVER left my side for more than 15 waking minutes. Ok, he did once when I had a hair treatment which took an hour longer than it was supposed to. He almost lost his voice from crying and Mr Liow almost lost his mind trying to make him stop.

I'm too strapped emotionally to my responsibilities towards the kids. So much for leaving them behind and do what I need to do like I keep saying I will do one day. I can't even agree to 3 hours (at most) away from the little one without giving it a second thought. The makeup and hair on the actual day including travelling shouldn't take more than 3 hours. Will the senior and junior males survive?

Can't imagine how hard it is going to be when I hv to tear myself away from my koala bear this Fri.

It's good pay though. Time to start somewhere so that I can be financially responsible for myself. I had been leeching on Mr Liow for long enough.

Sure hope this gets somewhere! But family is still my priority. It has to remain so.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment