Monday, April 18, 2011

Part 2: Bad Behaviour of an Adult *Warning: Long & Upsetting Post*

Sunday (17 April)

Mr Liow asked my mum to come help with our sick kids in the morning so that we could pack for the chalet.

Mum arranged to come with dad.

Then the Empress smsed to ask what time we would leave for the chalet.

Because Empress is coming, all of us had to replan EVERYTHING. I had to ask dad to not come, so we will have room to ferry her to the chalet.

My parents are SO DISPENSABLE! SO USEFUL AND ... JUST SO MANIPULATE-ABLE!

My mum was still extraordinarily accommodating, suggesting we leave AN with her so (I) we have space for the empress, (II) AN gets proper lunch before going, (III) We get to pack.

And what time would the EMPRESS come? 11am. She had no intention to come and help! Why did she want to come to our place then?? COZ SHE WAS AT CHURCH AND HER CHURCH IS NEAR OUR HOME! SO CONVENIENT FOR HER, whether or not it's to our convenience.

No wonder. Else she wouldn't even have turned up at 11am. She needed a ride!

WE ARE AT HER MERCY! WE ARE TO BE AT HER BECK AND CALL!

At the chalet, she was a guest, only speaking up when Shirley wanted to help us take a 'family' photo. OUR little family photo! She shouted that 'family' includes herself and my parents.

I can't even bring myself to look at her without rolling my eyes. You are family? Us, lowly commoners do not deserve that royal title.

We went ahead with our OWN family photos before allowing her to intrude.

She has to be before my parents. Of course. My parents are just lowly peasants.

Soon after, because brother in law needs to go off, she hurriedly gathered the nieces and conveniently left. She didn't even ask if we needed help. Oh but of course she wouldn't ask because she's too classy to serve guests or do anything that will bring down her status.

I dislike her. I know I am supposed to love her. How do I love an unreasonable and domineering hypocrite who thinks the world of herself? Just how???

I think I more than dislike her.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment