Friday, April 29, 2011

How is it like being depressed?

Mr Liow wonders if I'm slipping into depression. I don't know know.

All I know is, I feel like crying. I can't take it anymore. I just mopped the floor at 6pm while the feverish Mr Liow went to get dinner. We ate, went to fetch AN (was only away for 30mins at most), came back and there was poop right outside the toilet. BM managed to grab ER's new bottle of biscuit off the dining table. Somehow. SOMEHOW! HOW????!!!!!

The WHOLE FLOOR IS STICKY AGAIN BECAUSE OF ER's biscuits. Less than 3 hours.

I know Mr Liow is sick but I can't stop crying. I'm tired. I'm so tired. SO TIRED!

He's outside mopping the floor now. What for??? It's going to be sticky again in an hour.

I'm going crazy......

Why did I ever end up this way?? What's going on?? How I wish this is just a dream....I am wrong. So wrong. I got married and knew we want to have kids. And I got BM. And the got on well with AN. And AN WENT TO school. And everything evolvd ot of m control. I'm sorry. I really am. Wha am I supposed to do now?

What am I to do now? I have enough. Enough. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

2 comments: