Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I miss AN

I missed AN being an only child. I missed doing things with her without having to excuse myself to attend to ER. I missed sleeping with her without having to hush her when she gets excited about a certain topic, just so we don't wake the sleeping baby. I missed shopping with her when Mr Liow is at work. I missed having her help me in the kitchen, even if it gets messy because she helps me clean up and we can do it together, without again, having to attend to the baby.

I love both my kids. At this point, ER is just CUTE. I mean, really cute. I've not gone through a lot with him to have lots of memories yet.

Which is why, I can't help feeling terrible that AN has been shortchanged since he was born. I used to have time for her. But not that much anymore. It's easier with her in school now. She gets proper mental and emotional stimulation that I hv little time to give her.

Do any of you, parents of two children, feel this way? Or am I just to melancholic and emotional?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment