Wednesday, April 6, 2011

He's Bigger Now

Mr Liow is sleeping in baby room and us in his. I've not done a proper cleaning of AN's bed yet and it still stinks of pee. Simply dabbing water into the pee area and soaking it away didn't help. I'm thinking of steaming the area before spraying Febreeze on it. Hope this will rid the mattress of that pee stink.

It's been abt 4 months since ER slept on our bed. The last time he did, it was in Dec when Mr Liow was away in USA for work.

And I can still recall how much smaller he was then.

4 months may seem a long time to most. But for certain categories of people, 4 months passes by recklessly fast.

Once upon a time, this would be AN whom I'm writing about. Now, she's turning 4 years old!

I need to slowly savour this stage of his life. He's likely going to be our last baby and I'm pretty sure he'll grow out of this super adorable stage in no time.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

  1. yes, use febreeze. it works wonder. the only problem is that it create stain on a white cover... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my fear! hehe. So up till now, the bed still stinks. And Mr Liow sleeps on it while we all sleep on the nice clean big bed, hahaha! I was wondering if I spray and dab it dry, will the staining be less bad. Waiting for the weekend to come to try. hehe.

    ReplyDelete