Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mr Liow Down

Our home is virus infested. It has to be, else why is everyone falling sick???

Mr Liow came home early from his ROA course. Because he was having fever. He's almost done with the Conjunctivitis and apparently, these flu-like symptoms are likely to follow with the recovery of his eye. Am hoping this is the aftermath and that it's not contagious. The kids are FINALLY well again!

What else can I say?

Am so thankful for my family at times like these. Bro specially went back to help us send AN home because Mr Liow is too unwell to drive, while mum brought her up to our place with food she cooked and packed. And at times like these, the one person who had been constantly reminding us: "I'd have loved to help you but u guys are always not around during weekends." speaks hypocritically. Even when we were home sick each time (and that is VERY OFTEN as you can see), she was NEVER always around. She stays in only when friends have no time for her, or when she has no other activities. Ya, blame us for your not being as sacrificial as my parents.

How about weekdays? It's too troublesome to come to our place to help out. So, just stop banking on any slightest hope that she will come...unless maybe someone fetches her here, or sponsors her cab fare.

Please, compare less highly of yourself to other parents and I'll stop having any expectations of you, at all.

And I was looking forward to some outdoor air this weekend. Seems like we'll have to stay indoors this long weekend again. But the best part is, the Empress will not he coming because she'll be busy with some activities. It's good. At least I don't have to hide in the study room pretending to be deaf when I hear her egoistic speech about how noble she is, and of how lowly others are.

For now, I just pray the kids will not catch anything frm the daddy. Please please please.... Mr Liow dared not go near them at all and that means I need to do everything on my own. But that's ok because if any if the kids fall sick again, I'll really feel like dying....

In fact, I very likely will die soon without having to jump off the MRT platform...

So, 5U, I sill remember our date but haven't been able to find a good day to meet up wih you and Lynn :(. Hope to catch up wih you soon! Been almost a year since we came back but haven't met up with u at all. Will arrange as soon as my family recovers ok? :)

1 comment: