Tuesday, April 12, 2011

AN's good friends

Went to fetch AN today and she introduced to me, another friend whom she likes to play with.

I hear names of friends, and 'naughty children' (those who snatch things from others or are very rough according to my girl) and am slowly getting to know who's who.

It was Adrielle Wong (AN refers to her as Adrielle Tan for some strange reasons) whom AN cliqued with soon after she started school. That Adrielle seems to no longer attend Shekinah and my AN said she misses her.....She was one of the early zombies that used to 'float' around and towards AN when she stepped in class.

Now she has other good friends: Caynes whom AN will remember when she has things she wants to bring to school to share with her classmates, and Clara.

AN walked over to her while waiting for me to sign the attendance book, held her hand and both of them swung each others' hands while AN introduced her: "This is Clara. She's my friend." And Clara gave me a shy smile.

This is too sweet... Awwwww....

Once upon a time, AN wouldn't hold anyone's hands except selective girls'. She used to prefer girls, especially those older than her. Kimberly was one of her favourite. Danielle and Caitlyn too, and Jia En and Jia Hui.

Now she has friends of her own, not through us.

P.s. : something unrelated to topic but super cute happened: ER didn't want to nurse but wasn't ready to sleep. Since he wasn't noisy, I continued with this post. He stopped moving after a while and I thought he fell asleep.Shone a little light from my phone on him and saw his eyes were wide open! I smiled coz he looked so cute, and he smiled back, excitedly waving his limbs around. But right after his smile faded, he became still again, shut his eyes and dropped into a sudden deep sleep.

ER is really a funny boy. He keeps doing things that make me laugh although unintentional. He got that from Mr Liow for sure, that funny genes.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment