Friday, April 8, 2011

Haircut

Everyone's gotten a haircut and I've finally gotten mine! No more looking hideously dishevelled. How am I going to convince clients that I'm a professional makeup artist if they get stuck at their first impression of me looking like I came to meet them right after grocery shopping at the market? I felt like a family of yogi bear, eyes rolling under those weedy looking bangs that had gradually parted unintentionally to allow me to see where I'm walking.

Good. This is going to give me a better start.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

3 comments:

  1. What a refreshing new look! Keke! Great start!

    Me have been putting of the thought of rebounding/covering my greys cos I keep thinking I'll always be tying up my hair at home anyway to keep out of reach of those exploring little hands. Hence rebond alrdy also like wasted siah. And it's a vicious cycle I tell u, w/o nice hair I got no mood to buy clothes or makeup also sigh.

    Anyway nowadays r slightly better. I leave my boy at my mum's house during weekend afternoons so that I can go shopping w my ah lao abit lol! But weekends cannot rebond hair cos dun hv discount!!! Wahahah! I very aunty liao!

    Jia you gal! hope ur job turns out well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a part of my fringe that's 'empty'. That's my balding spot! *sob* same here, no nice hair, no mood to dress up too. rebond hair also end up in a ponytail most of the time. ur boy can leave at ur mum's place? he doesn't look for u? I'm still trying to shake my koala bear off, one hour at a time...till he's accustomed to my absence...and i hope that's soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya he does wail when I put him there, til he becomes tired n sleep. He's fine again after waking up n starts playing with my mum lol.

    I'm starting to drop lots of hair now too haiz. So all the more reason to put off rebonding/color/stressing my scalp too much. :-(

    ReplyDelete