Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Phone in hospital

My phone is finally sent in for a full body checkup. There had been various problems with it: rainbow lines on the screen, terribly slow reponse, auto shutdown, and now the camera is nt working. Before my warranty expires, I suppose I should send it in for a checkup, get some treatment if necessary, before I have to start spending on 'medical services' for it.

Am now using my SE W800 again. This has been my most faithful phone by far. Everytime a new phone falls sick, this one is always operationally ready.

Have to wait for 5 days at least, before I get to meet my Beam again.

I'm having diarrhea now :( And I don't know why. Had been taking Lactoforte today, my second packet just 15 mins ago. M&m Ma, can I just empty the whole packet into my mouth? I just did coz I like its taste. hehe. Also, can I take it even when I'm not having diarrhea?

Mr Liow is recovering from his conjunctivitis. Left eye is still red but less swollen and doesn't hurt that much anymore. As of now, none of us caught it from him. That should mean it's non infectious right?

It's Wednesday tomorrow. Time flies. AN is recovering too. She specifically wanted to tell me after school today, that she did not have sweets or chocolates but I didn't go fetch her because I was at Samsung service centre.

By the time I got to my parents' place, she was napping. Still, the moment she opened her eyes and saw me, she smiled and excitedly told me she did not have those stuff in school before falling asleep again. My dear dear dear girl. I MUST MUST make it a point to keep my anger under control. She deserves none of my outbursts :(

ER is fully recovered, finally! Again I have to marvel at the wonders of BM. He's very young but each time both fall into the hands of the Flu or Cold virus, ER ends up recovering sooner.

Am keeping my fingers crossed that both will be completely well for at least 2 weeks. That's all I ask. Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment